Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Breason's Life: Lesson Finally Learned

It was actually a bit ridiculous how many times I found myself over Tanner’s knee. Yes, Tanner, my best friend of 13 years. I don’t know why, but I always found a way to completely rebel against what he told me, &Of course he always had a way of dealing with it. And I usually was never to fond of the his way of dealing with me.


It was April nearing the end of my sophomore year, finals we’re approaching, and I was stressed out to no-extent. I was walking to my car one afternoon, when I remember how I used to deal with stress.. Cigarettes.. I would smoke a couple to help me calm down, focus, and sleep, I knew deep down that it was a very bad idea, I knew that if Tanner found out, he would blow a gasket. But, of course being Braeson, I ended up talking myself into calling my friend Brecklynn, and ask her to buy me the cigarettes.

She picked up on the first ring.
‘Hey Brae, What’s up?’ Brecklynn sounded extra cheerful today, of course being captain of the Varsity cheer squad, volleyball team & track team, she was a pretty ‘Spirited’ person
‘Hey Brecklynn, Uhm I was wondering if you could maybe meet me at the QT, I need some cigarettes.’ I was so nervous thinking about it, I kept hearing Tanner’s voice in my head, telling me what he told me the last time he caught me with cigarettes.. ‘I’ll spank you until you can’t sit down for a month’
‘Of course! Meet me there in 5, okay?’ Brecklynn always was willing to get cigarettes for me, ever since we were on the volleyball team for 6years together.
‘Thank you, see you in a minute’ So Tanner’s warning’s were obviously not having any effect on me.

I drove quickly to the QT we’re I saw Brecklynn’s electric blue mustang parked at the side door. I pulled my little Ford Focus up in the next spot. I pulled out my wallet & when I opened it, I automatically saw the picture of Tanner & I from his graduation in ‘09 & Immediately my heart stopped, and I almost didn’t hand Brecklynn the $5 bill to get my cigarettes, but with a little push, I re-convinced myself to get the cigarettes, & promised myself that Tanner would never ever have to know, what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him, but if he finds out, I’ll be the one hurting.. I pushed that thought out of my mind.

Brecklynn finally came out of the Gas station with my pack of Marlboro 27’s, we said our goodbye’s & started my drive home. I knew Tanner would be at my house waiting to do homework with me (We are really close) &I decided to just put the cigarettes in my glove box. I smoked one cigarette on my drive home, & once I pulled into my driveway, sprayed half a bottle of perfume all over the car & me, popped some gum in my mouth, grabbed my bag, and walked in the house.

Tanner was already in the living room watching TV when I slammed the door shut, and went to the kitchen to get a snack. I normally went directly to him to say hi, but I was shaking with nerves, and didn’t think I could face him quite yet. Of course he could tell something was wrong, he’s been my best friend since I was 3 years old, DUH he always knew when I was nervous, & trying to avoid him.

‘So Brae, what’s up?’ He tried to act like he was casually asking what was up, but I could tell he meant ‘What did you do this time’
Still avoiding having to look at him I kept my eyes on the juice I was pouring ‘Nothing really, just have loads of studying to do for my finals, volleyball tryout’s next week, just stressing the hell out, like usual, you?’ Did I mention I’m horrible about acting like nothing was wrong?
‘Brae, you need to calm down, your English final is 2weeks away, &You already have the spot on the volleyball team, it’s been your’s for 2 years now, I say we have a fun night tonight.. MOVIES & PIZZA!!!!!’ Boys. All they ever want is food.
‘That sounds great, but I get to pick the movie!!’ I decided a pizza-movie night was exactly what I needed to de-stress.
Anyways, a couple weeks had gone by, & I only smoked about 10 of the cigarettes in the pack, I had totally forgotten the pack was in my car when I let Tanner borrow my car to run to the store one night.. &when he came back, let’s just say he wasn’t too thrilled.
‘Braeson!!!!!!!!!!!!’ Tanner called my name sternly, at first I was trying to figure out what I had done, when I dawned on me where my pack of cigarettes were, & so was my gas card, and I knew he was putting gas in my car.. All of sudden I felt extremely nauseous. I slowly walked out of the laundry room where I was folding clothes, to a very unhappy looking Tanner, who was of course, holding a pack of Marlboro 27’s.
‘Care to explain why I found these in your car Braeson?’ He was being extremely calm, but that’s just Tanner, no matter how upset he is with me, he always keeps his cool.
‘Tanner, you wouldn’t understand, I was so stressed out, & I didn’t know what else to do!’ My voice was cracking and I was on the verge of tears, not only because I knew what was going to happen, but also because I hated to disappoint Tanner.
‘There are different ways of relieving your stress, you should’ve come to me, and I would’ve helped you, but instead you went behind my back, COMPLETELY disobeyed me, and smoked cigarettes.. Don’t you remember what I told you about if I found out you were smoking again?’ A huge knot was now forming in the pit of my stomach, & I was extremely nervous.
After a couple moments of silence, I slowly nodded my head, I knew exactly what he was talking about, but I didn’t want to even think about it.
‘What did I tell you about it?’ He would ask that, wouldn’t he?
When a few moments passed, and I didn’t answer he loudly said ‘Answer me Braeson Joy.’
‘You said If you ever found out about me smoking again, you would spank me until I can’t sit down for a month’ I solemnly said
‘Glad to see you’re memory is working now, If only you would have remembered that before you bought the cigarettes, sure would’ve made life a lot easier right now,’ he sure knew how to make me feel bad. I just stared at the floor, feeling extremely guilty now, & regretting ever buying those damn cigarettes.
He finally walked over to me, grabbed my arm, and walked me over to the sofa where he sat down in the middle, and then started un-doing my jeans, and that’s when my natural ‘Bratness’ kicked in.
‘No Tanner, please don’t pull them down!’ I was pulling away from him, but he was too strong. He had every muscle flexed in his arm as he held onto my arm, so  I wouldn’t run off.
‘Braeson, stop fighting, You are only going to make it worse on yourself!’ Of course being myself, I didn’t listen & I kept fighting him. At this point I was struggling with my whole little 100 pound body, while in the long run I was no match for Tanner, I sure was putting up a good fight, at least I thought.
‘BRAESON! STOP IT NOW!’ He had never yelled like that at me before, & That’s when I knew he meant business, I stopped struggling, & let him proceed to pull down my jeans. I had found myself in this position more times than I would like to admit, but every time I stood there in front of my best friend who was 4 years older than me, in my panties, with jeans around my ankles, I always felt so little, so young. I hated the feeling. Tanner then guided me across his lap & rested his palm on my bottom.
‘Braeson, I’m going to make sure this is the lasttime I have to have this conversation with you, because I’m SICK of it. This is the 3rd time I’ve had to spank you for smoking, & you know I will not tolerate it. You will not smoke another cigarette, ever again.’ The knot in my stomach was huge & there was now a huge lump in my throat as well, I knew It wouldn’t be long before I was bawling like a baby.
‘Okay, I won’t, I’m sorry, I’ll never ever do it again, I promise Tanner, you don’t have to spank me, I won’t ever do it again, pleaseeeeeeeeee.’ I knew no matter how much I begged him not to spank me, it wouldn’t matter, once he made up his mind, he was set.
‘Yes, I do have to spank you, it’s the only way to show you that I mean business, & you can beg & whine all you want, but you are getting the spanking of your life’ With that statement my heart dropped.
He quickly started raining down a fire on my bottom, & as  I predicted the tears were flowing quickly after the first spank. With every spank, the fire on my bottom got more intense, and finally I decided I wouldn’t be able to take anymore, at that point he decided to lower my panties, & I knew I still had a long ways to go in this position. Tanner didn’t say anything besides for me to ‘Move my hands’ or ‘Stop squirming’ the only sound was him spanking me for eternity, and my useless cries & pleas for mercy.
After what felt like years he stopped, and stood me up. At first I thought we were done, but when he leaned me over the arm of the sofa, and started to take his belt off, I cried harder than I’d ever cried before, I was attempting to beg him not to spank me with the belt, but I was crying so hard that the words weren’t coming out.
‘Braeson, I love you so much, you’re my BESTFRIEND, my SISTER, my whole entire world, & I am so disappointed that you would smoke cigarettes, & go behind my back and disobey me.. I’m going to give you 10 spanks with the belt, because there were 10 cigarettes gone, keep your hands back, for every time you put your hands back, I’ll add one spank. Please make this simple Brae.’ With that he let the first lash go. He had only spanked me with a belt once before, but it was over my jeans, & I had never expected it to hurt so bad on bare skin. I didn’t know how I was going to be able to keep my hands back, but somehow I managed too. Spank after spank went by, when finally tanner was scooping me up into his arms, and we both fell onto the sofa together, I sat in his lap(Uncomfortably) and he stroked my hair, and let me cry into his chest.
‘I love you so much Braeson, please don’t ruin your life with stupid stuff’ He was begging me.
‘I’m sorry Tanner, I’ll never do it again, I promise..’ I was genuinely sorry, and I knew I would never do it again.
‘Good girl, but If you do, this spanking will seem like a walk in the park compared to what I give you, I hope you take this warning this time, little sister.’ I always got all bubbly inside when he called me his little sister, it was honestly the best feeling ever. I never smoked another cigarette after this, NO HONESTLY, I’m telling the truth here! But, I did find myself over Tanner’s knee more times, but those are for different stories ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment